Public Notice: Opportunity to comment on the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
Date: November 5th, 2021
The Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) 2022-2027 presents a plan for regional recovery in Butte, Glenn, and Tehama Counties. To share your feedback, comment by 5 p.m. on December 5th, 2021.
3CORE, Inc. develops the region’s CEDS every five years for their Economic Development District representing Butte, Glenn, and Tehama Counties. The premise of the strategy is regional collaboration for collective impact. The strategy addresses the region’s unique regional and resilient economic context while following EDA guidelines for a CEDS. 3CORE’s main role is to convene stakeholders through the CEDS Committee to move multi-sector initiatives forward, support grant applications for viable programs and projects aligned with initiatives, promote resilience planning in each initiative, advance policy where possible and assist to mobilize and leverage resources among stakeholders.
Share Your Comments
Use the button below to share your comments and feedback about the strategy by 5 p.m. on December 5th, 2021.
- Focus on Economic Recovery to pre-pandemic levels (January 2020, by January 2024)
- Strengthen key sectors that drive the economy
- Catalyze opportunities to maximize assets
How will the CEDS be used?
- Build a sustainable economy
- Implement workforce and economic strategies that rebuild jobs and businesses, diversification, and economic stability, encourage innovation while protecting and enhancing our legacy industries and social and environmental landscape.
- Work through networks for collective impact
- Create a common agenda with shared measurement system, mutually reinforcing activities for action, working together across boundaries and building on good work already in place.
- Think and act as a region
- Distinguish the region and solve challenges locally by increasing the region’s collective financial, political, and institutional capacity.